150x SEJOY Antigen rapid test for COVID-19 from the front of the nose - FOR SEBETESTINGCode: 7983
Product detailed description
Sample collection and preparation
1. Collection - Nasal swab: the nasal cavity must be moist. Remove the swab stick from the test kit. Do not touch the end of the swab where the cotton swab is! Carefully insert the swab into one nostril. Insert the swab 2-4cm (1-2cm for children) until you feel resistance. Rotate the swab five times around the nasal mucosa in a span of 7-10 seconds to ensure that both mucus and cells have been picked up. Repeat this process with the same swabbing stick in the other nostril to ensure sufficient sample from both nasal cavities. Pull the swab out of the nasal cavity.
2. Using the extraction solution provided in the kit, immediately process the sample once it has been collected. If the sample cannot be processed immediately, it should be stored in a dry, sterilized and tightly sealed plastic tube. It can be stored at 2-8°C for 8 hours.
3. Samples obtained from swabs that are too viscous or agglomerated are not recommended to be tested with this product. If swabs are contaminated with large amounts of blood, it is not recommended to test these samples. It is not recommended to test specimens that are processed with an extraction solution that was not included in this kit with this product.
Instructions for performing the test
- Allow the test, sample and extraction reagent to come to room temperature (15-30°C) before testing.
- Remove the test cartridge from the sealed bag and use it within 15 minutes.
- est results will be obtained if the test is performed immediately after opening the pouch.
- Place the extraction tube on the work surface.
- Hold the extraction reagent vial upside down.
- Squeeze the vial and allow all the solution (approximately 250 uL) to drip freely into the extraction tube without touching the edges of the tube.
- Place the swab sample into the extraction tube.
- Rotate the swab stick for approximately 10 seconds while pressing the tip of the swab stick against the edges of the extraction tube to release the antigen from the swab stick.
- Remove the swab from the tube while pressing the tip of the swab against the edges of the extraction tube to allow as much liquid as possible to flow out of the tube.
- Dispose of the swab according to safety precautions.
- Place the tip of the dropper on the top of the extraction tube. Place the test cassette on a clean, flat surface.
- Add 2 drops of solution (approximately 65uL) to the sample well and begin the countdown.
- The result will be visible within 20 minutes. Results after 30 minutes are invalid.
Interpretation of results
NEGATIVE RESULT: One colored line will show in the control line area (C). No line will show in the test area (T). A negative result means that the SARS-Cov-2 antigen is not present in the sample or is present below the detection level of the test.
POSITIVE RESULT: Two coloured lines are shown. One should be in the control area (C) and the second clear ba- rish line should be in the test area (T). A positive result means that SARS-CoV-2 has been detected in the sample.
Invalid result: no control line is displayed. Insufficient sample volume or incorrect procedure are the most common reasons for not displaying the control line. Review the procedure and repeat the test again, this time with a new test.
|Country of origin:||China|
|Na seznamu MZČR:||ANO|
|Na seznamu SÚKL:||ANO|
|On the list of MZČR:||Yes|
|On the list of SÚKL:||Yes|
|Package size (pcs):||150|
|Typ testu:||From the front of the nose|
|Velikost balení (ks):||150|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!