- Basic provisions
- The personal data Controller in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “the GDPR”) is: OnlineMedical s.r.o., business registration number: 08155852, having its registered office located at Na Pankráci 1062/58, 140 00 Praha 4 (hereinafter referred to as “the Controller”).
- The Controller has the following contact details:
Address: Na Pankráci 1062/58, 140 00 Praha 4
Email address: email@example.com
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier, or one or more specific elements of physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The Controller has/has not appointed a data protection officer. The data protection officer has the following contact details:
- Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The Controller will process the personal data that you have provided to him and/or the personal data that the Controller has obtained as a result of fulfilling your order.
- The Controller will process your identification and contact details and the details necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is:
- Performance of the contract between you and the Controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR;
- The legitimate interest of the Controller in direct marketing services (including but not limited to sending of commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a)(f) of the GDPR;
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing services (including but not limited to sending of commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR in conjunction with section 7(2) of the Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of personal data processing is:
- Execution of your order and exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller; during the ordering process, certain personal data (name and address, contact details) are required, which are necessary for successful execution of the order; provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract; without obtaining personal data, the Controller cannot conclude or perform the contract;
- Sending of commercial messages and performing other marketing activities.
- The Controller uses/does not use individual automatic decision-making processes in the sense of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
- Data retention period
- The personal data will be retained by the Controller:
- For the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller and to assert claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship);
- Until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn; however no longer than…. years if personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
- After the retention period of personal data, the Controller will erase the personal data.
- Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the Controller)
- Recipients of personal data include:
- Persons involved in the supply of products or services or execution of payments on the basis of a contract;
- Providers of online store services (Shoptet) or other services in connection with online store operation;
- Providers of marketing services.
- The Controller does/does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or to an international organisation. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing/cloud service providers.
- Your rights
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have:
- The right to access your personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR;
- The right to correct your personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrict the processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR;
- The right to have your personal data erased pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR;
- The right to object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR;
- The right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR; and
- The right to withdraw the consent to processing by a notice sent in writing or electronically to the address or email of the Controller specified in Article III above.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Personal data security conditions
- The Controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure personal data.
- The Controller has taken technical measures to secure electronic and paper personal data repositories, including but not limited to …
- The Controller declares that only persons authorised by the Controller have access to personal data.
VII. Closing provisions