10x Samosterilizační Nano FFP2 respirátor VK RespiRaptor RESPILON®Code: 7035
Product detailed description
RespiRaptor® VK FFP2 Respirator
The RespiRaptor VK offers EN149 certified respiratory protection from aerosols, solid and liquid particles at a low cost, but it's also so much more. The performance from this respirator will change how you view wearing a protective mask.
The FFP2 RespiRaptor® VK is one of the world’s lightest and most breathable respirators, the whole surface of the mask is a nanofibre filter that boasts several million filtering pores per square cm. The RespiRaptor VK is ideal for intensive work and hot environments. Glasses won’t fog and the mask won’t slip down your face when you speak. The straps are super-soft and held securely in place by a rear clip that ensures outstanding strap comfort over a long work shift.
- Viruses, bacteria and other airborne pathogens
- Air pollution inc. PM2.5 and PM1.0
- Fine dust and other irritants
- Pollen, spores and mould
Self Sterilising & Reusable
Thanks to a patented accelerated copper technology that destroys viruses and bacteria, the RespiRaptor® VK can be used repeatedly over a 30 hour period provided it still fits perfectly and shows no signs of wear. The usage time of 30 hours can be split over multiple uses: you could wear the mask for 6 hours a day Mon-Fri without the risk of viral cross contamination in the filter. Diligent mask handling is still required at all times. The filtration abilities and self-sterilisation of the mask have no expiration date.
Independent lab testing has proven that no copper is released during mask use - the patented copper technology is not a coating, but rather integrated into the mask material itself.
Perfect for a work shift
Most FFP2/FFP3 masks (those considered effective at protecting the wearer from viral transmission) can lose up to 60% filtration ability after 30mins use due to humidity from the wearers breath. The nanofibre filter in every RESPILON® respirator is not effected by humidity and filtration can actually get more efficient the longer the mask is used (from a 99% starting point).
Size & Face Fit Information
The RespiRaptor® VK is available in two sizes:
- Adult (medium/large): For people over 40kg. This size will fit medium and large adults.
- Child (small): For people less than 40kg. This size will fit children 8yrs up to 12-13yrs (40kg). Adult supervision required at all times.
A clip is included to secure the headbands around your head where a more secure fit is needed.
The RespiRaptor's shape is known as the “fish-type” shape which will fit most people. The shape is ideal for:
- People who need to speak for long periods - the shape allows the jaw to move up and down unhindered
- If you have a beard or wear glasses
- If you have a wider than average face
Please note that if the seal on the packaging is opened, we are unable to accept returns due to the nature of the product.
- Primary Certified Purpose: protection of respiratory tract from aerosols, solid and liquid particles
- Two-way filtration for airborne viruses and bacteria up to 99.9% efficiency
- Self-sterilisation immediately destroys viruses and bacteria coming from the environment or the wearer
- Newly developed extra soft straps gently spread pressure for long term comfort
- Certified FFP2 respirator in accordance with EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- Reusable for up to 30 hours (provided the mask shows no signs of damage/wear)
- No maintenance or washing required thanks to self-sterilising technology
- Self-sterilisation keeps the mask fresh and odour free during repeated use
- If worn for 4hrs-6hrs a day, costs around ?1 a day
- Weighs less than a piece of A4 paper and extremely easy to breathe through
- Blocks all types of particulates including air-pollution fine dust and allergens
- Resistant against liquids including blood, non-corrosive chemicals and paraffin oil
- Can be used as an FFP2 certified dust mask or anti-pollution mask
- One pack of 2 masks provides up to 60 hours of certified protection
- The shape is perfect for people who need to speak often, those with wider faces, beards or glasses
- This long-life respirator can reduce disposable mask wastage by over 90%
- Available in two sizes: one universal adult size (M/L) and a child (S) size for 8yrs+
- CE Marked, manufactured in the EU. All packaging is recyclable
- In the pack: 2 x RespiPro VK respirator + headband clip, user guide
- All orders shipped from our UK office in 1-3 days