Brand New Genuine Hartmann Thermoval Baby Non-contact thermometerCode: 7491
Product detailed description
Advantages of the Thermoval baby thermometer :
Non-contact temperature measurement in the forehead in 3 seconds.
Quiet operation - no beep.
It measures the temperature of the human body, objects (eg baby bottles, water in the bathtub) and the surroundings (eg children's room).
Memory for the last 10 measured values.
Easy one-button operation.
Suitable for the whole family
How does a non-contact thermometer work?
The Thermoval baby non-contact thermometer measures the temperature of the human body, objects and the environment. Thanks to the contactless technology, it is especially suitable for measuring the temperature of infants and toddlers. You can measure it on the forehead or in the ear using an infrared sensor. The measurement takes only 3 seconds and the accuracy of the thermometer is verified in clinical practice. It has a memory for 10 measured values and a storage case.
You can control the thermometer yourself and it belongs to the products of so-called care and prevention. In addition to human temperature, it also measures the temperature of the environment or objects such as a baby bottle.
When to use a non-contact thermometer?
The Thermoval baby non-contact baby thermometer measures body temperature as needed with an accuracy of one tenth of a degree. It stores up to 10 measured values in memory for comparison. In the end of the measurement, the navigation light goes out and the display lights up blue or red depending on the detected temperature.
Read the measured temperature on the display. The result is displayed for five seconds and then the flashing "° C" symbol appears on the display. The instrument is now ready for further measurements.
Method of use
- Before measuring, make sure that the thermometer is switched to the selected measuring mode (head or house icon) and that the sensor lens is clean and undamaged. The forehead must also be clean, without cream.
- The temperature measured on the forehead differs slightly from the temperature in the armpits or mouth (usually 0.1 degrees lower). All symbols appear on the display for two seconds.
- The device shows the last measured temperature for three seconds.
- Then the temperature indicator goes out. You see the forehead symbol on the display. The instrument is ready for measurement as soon as the "° C" symbol flashes.
- Place the thermometer in the center of the forehead 3-5 cm from the skin surface.
Press the SCAN button to start the measurement.
- Move the thermometer evenly from the center of the forehead to the sleeping area (approximately 1 cm above the eyebrows). The blue navigation light illuminates during the measurement. If the light ring on the front creates a sharp contour, the measurement distance is correct. The measurement of the front temperature takes 3 seconds. At the end of the measurement, the navigation light goes out and the display lights up blue or red depending on the detected temperature.
- Read the measured temperature on the display. The result is displayed for five seconds and then the flashing "° C" symbol appears on the display. The instrument is now ready for further measurements.
Technical parameters :
- memory of measured values
- body measurement, surface measurement, room temperature measurement
- backlit LCD display
- automatic shutdown
- operation on 1 × AAA battery (included)
- important warning it is a medical device
- always read the product information carefully before use and, if included, the instructions for us
Be the first who will post an article to this item!