10x Czech Respirator FFP2 - RedCode: 850
Product detailed description
Czech respirator of the FFP2 class of Czech production providing protection against viruses, bacteria, dust and droplets.
SPUNBOND facial part NONWOVEN 100% PP
MELTBLOWN FILTER NONWOVEN FABRIC - TWO LAYERS
SPUNBOND visible part NONWOVEN TEXTILE 100% PP
Respirator, or filter half mask with a shapeable tape copying the shape of the nose and an elastic band for fixing the respirator behind the ears.
EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009; CE, protection class: FFP2
EN 149: 2002 + A1: 2009: CE, protection class: FFP2
- High filtration capacity against dust particles, bacteria and viruses
- High breathability
- Water resistance
- 4 layers
- 2 filter layers (meltblown)
- filtration efficiency in the areosol process> 95%
- Respirators differ in many ways, such as the length and quality of the rubber bands, the breathability of the material used or the adhesion to the face, which is why buyer feedback is very important to us! Will you share your experience with others? Rate this product with a star.
- Protection type: FFP2 NR
- Degree of filtration: ? 95%
- Certification EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009
- CE 1024
- Designed for adults
- Hygienically packed in 1 piece
- Maximum efficiency: 8 hours of full operation
- Model without exhalation valve
- Metal tape for easier use and significant tightness
- Suppresses direct inhalation of dry particles, water and oil based aerosols
- Color: red
USAGE: Wash hands with soap and water or use disinfectant before using the respirator.
In a package of 10 pieces
The goods are in stock, ready for delivery throughout the Czech Republic.
For hygienic reasons, it is not possible to return the goods within the 14-day period.